April 20th, 2010


Projects update

KabShab -- Last week I implemented most of the edits that I scrawled on a printout in February. I updated the website with new PDF and MP3 files. On track to get a demo recording together in a few months. YAY!

Siddur -- You've seen the traffic go by about the Al ha-Nissim. I'm gratified by the outpouring of positive feedback I've gotten on it, and I think I'm going to use it. I also have a ton of changes to the siddur that my excellent team of volunteer proofreaders and test users have suggested. Current plan is to spend a month or more knocking that list down, with a second test distribution this summer.

Dafcast -- I have plans for getting this jump-started again... but for now it's lower priority than the other two main projects, so that's all I'll say for now.